Advanced Leadership Development, Financial Analysis & Planning and Hiring Tools for Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Real issues and real results.
This Program is designed for leaders of small to medium-sized companies seeking to improve business performance or sustain business growth. We provide insights, strategies and leadership development to allow you to make better decisions and achieve better results.
At a glance:
· Learn key leadership insights that will improve decision-making
· Learn to develop a performance based business dashboard that tracks the right metrics.
· Learn how to use performance analysis to support organization and team development.
· Learn to turn documented business goals into a successfully executed business plan
· Learn to hire and retain high potential employees that fit your organization’s values and culture.
· Learn to better manage cash flow.
· Learn how to protect your business from financial fraud.
What we offer
We offer interactive, contextual and collaborative sessions to prepare small business leaders for what’s next. Our approach focuses on People, Education, and Solutions and emphasizes business performance using an adaptable well-reasoned approach that adjusts the way you think about your business. In other words, we focus on developing a leader’s mindset which will help you develop a targeted change management plan to drive future business success. The change management plan, defined by you, will spell out critical next steps forward.
Our approach was designed based on specific needs identified from countless hours, nearly 1,500 hours, in an advisory capacity with hundreds of small and medium sized businesses like yours. The series will be delivered in a cohort setting.
Format: 4- in person, interactive classroom sessions covering the following topics.
Module 1 – August 11, 2017
Leadership, Visioning and the Power of Communication
Module 2 – August 25, 2017
Financial Statement Analysis and Cash Flow Forecasting
Module 3 – September 15, 2017
Process of hiring and selecting employees for fit with your culture and values
Module 4 – September 29, 2017
Operating Budget and Fraud awareness. Cash management practices that reduce financial risks and protect financial assets
University of Chicago
Polsky Center – (Stagg Field Suite)
1463 E. 53rd Street
South Building; 2nd Floor
Chicago, Il. 60615
To register, please click “REGISTER NOW!!” below: